Issue Media Group (IMG) creates new narratives about local communities using web publications. These publications report on development, creative people and businesses, vibrant neighborhoods, and popular places to live, eat, shop, work, and play.
The company's publications currently serve fifteen regions nationwide: Model D Media, Pop City Media, Metromode Media, Soapbox Media, Concentrate Media, Yonge Street Media, to name a few. The company's advertisers include key community stakeholders, local employers, economic development agencies, who have a vested interest in creating a new public perception of the community.
IMG is currently seeking a full-time Account Manager to serve several of its Michigan publications.
Following is a snapshot of the main duties of this role:
• Ensuring that local clients receive regular attention
• Quarterly proof of performance meetings with client
• Quarterly editorial advisory in the local market
• Responding to advertising inquiries from feedback@ and other sources
• Kickoff, management and support new multi-market clients
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 3 years of account management experience
• Solid understanding of the media market
• Be detail-oriented
• Be self-driven and self-motivated
• Be able to work with a team of people to deliver against clients' needs
Salary and benefits:
This position will be eligible to receive all benefits offered to IMG employees, including, 401K benefits, employer-shared health insurance and paid vacation. An orientation will be conducted during time of hire that outlines these details.
Application deadline: Nov 15, 2010.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org