What does a harbinger of doom do on the eve of his demise? Enjoy one last night of debauchery, of course.
Join us Saturday, March 23 from 7 to 11 p.m. at 4470 Second Avenue for a final frolic before we bid farewell to Detroit’s dastardly devil.
Dress in your best burlesque for a sultry soiree featuring:
• Red light salon appearance by the floozies of author Kathe Koja's Under the Poppy
, accompanied by an accordionist on the front lawn at 8 p.m. Hot.
• Mood elevating, Max Ernst
-inspired tunes by Revolution by Night DJs. Cool.
• A taste of the French Quarter by McClure's
(Bloody Mary Gumbo, anyone?)
• More food and drink courtesy of Porktown Sausage
, Kenny's Sweet Cabbage
, and Traffic Jam & Snug
• Tales of Detroit’s delectibly delirious past, on the bottom floor, by the Cass Corridor Museum
• The Nain Rouge himself says he "might stop by." Read our exclusive Q&A here
Hosted by the Cass Corridor Museum
, Under the Poppy
, McClure’s Pickles
and Model D
For all the delicious details about the official Marche du Nain Rouge
festivities, go here